domingo, 8 de octubre de 2006

Jenna Martin



Jenna Martin
Rock / Acoustic / Folk Rock

BEVERLY HILLS, California
United States

Info recogida en su MySpace:
My name is Jenna Martin. I am 23 years old. I have been singing for awhile. I started out in an all girl garage band called Thrown. How times have changed. After a long bout with drug and alcohol addiction, I decided to get clean and leave Thrown and venture out on my own. I started playing guitar at a young age. I have played in some shows around Orlando Florida and the Los Angeles, NY areas. I have also done some acting and modelling. I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl earlier this year. Music is my passion. I hope that through my music, I can touch the lives of many. If my music touches lives, then I know I have done something right. I want people to enjoy my music as much as I enjoy creating it.

Escucha su tremenda voz en el tema para escuchar en su MySpace "Let me ride"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario