viernes, 1 de junio de 2007

La vuelta de Club8


Según parece no teníamos nada de ellos desde hace 4 años. Uff como pasa el tiempo!

Club 8 by Labrador Records:

The waiting's finally over! On June 20, Club 8 release their first single in four years' time. And it's a beautiful comeback, we promise you that.

"Whatever you want" is a shimmery summer's dream. Tropicalia percussion, whistling and the catchiest "tu-tu-tu" this side of Brazil will make you forget you never even liked summer.


»Whatever you want« MP3

"Whatever you want" is taken from the forthcoming Club 8 album with the working title The Boy Who Couldn't Stop Dreaming. Out autumn 2007.


"Whoever I try to be/ I will never be there/ I can never be her/ in your society," Komstedt sings sadly. A lilting wordless refrain and prominent melodic bass line should cheer her right up.” PITCHFORK

I'm already ready to declare it one of my favorites for the year."
HEART ACHE WITH HARD WORK

"Club 8 - Whatever You Want (Highly Reccommended!!)Can I please get a huge "YESSSSSSS" ELBOWS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario