jueves, 28 de junio de 2007

John Garrison - New gigs in NY


MySpace

Jun 29 2007 6:00PM -Rockwood Music Hall (solo show) /New York, New York

Don't forget, I have a solo acoustic and piano gig at Rockwood Music Hall this Friday 29th. It's a great little venue and I'm really looking forward to playing intimate versions of my tunes again. I've been working on a couple of new songs and re-working some oldies. I'm on super early at 6pm and it's free to get in, so those working in the City, please come down and say hi to kick off the weekend.-John Garrison

Jul 17 2007 8:00PM -Pianos /New York, New York

I've had a great gig booked for July 17th at Pianos. Great venue and one I haven't played yet. Not in the main room anyway. Can't wait. On stage at 8pm. And if all goes to plan and the manufacturers make good on their delivery date, I will be selling copies of my new album "Above The Cosmos" for the 1st time. Very exciting. I guess it's the album launch gig. So if you want to be one of the first to get one, come down.-John Garrison

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario