martes, 12 de febrero de 2008

Versiones

Gran post de versiones.

Feist, Secret Heart (orig. Ron Sexsmith)
(live at KEXP; also available on Let It Die)


Jose Gonzalez, Love Will Tear Us Apart (orig. Joy Division)
(from Remain)


Marc Cohn, I Hope I Don't Fall In Love With You (orig. Tom Waits)
(from the Prince & Me soundtrack; more Marc here)


Emiliana Torrini, I Hope I Don't Fall In Love With You (ibid.)
(from Merman)


Aimee Mann, The Scientist (orig. Coldplay)
(live; from the Lost In Space Special Edition)


Evan Rachel Wood, If I Fell (orig. Beatles)
(from the Across the Universe soundtrack; Evan's not a recording artist, but her movies rock)


Jonatha Brooke, God Only Knows (orig. The Beach Boys)
(from Back In The Circus)


Peter Malick Group w/ Norah Jones, Heart of Mine (orig. Bob Dylan)
(from New York City)


Amy Winehouse, Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow (Goffin/King)
(from the Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason soundtrack; more Amy everywhere but the Grammys)


Nanci Griffith, Are You Tired Of Me My Darling (Cook/Roland)
(from Other Voices, Other Rooms)


Eva Cassidy, If I Give You My Heart (orig. Doris Day)
(live 1994 bootleg; more Eva here)


Evan Dando, How Will I Know (orig. Whitney Houston)

Habia otro post en otro blog con grandes versiones, sobre todo el curioso sonido de "Toxic", y hace poco vi otra versión de Toxic de no sé quien. Si el buscador del Windows Vista fuera bien, os las sacaba y subia en un momento, pero asi... Con que os suba el mix que hice...daos por satisfechos, porque si mañana sale todo bien, lo mismo hasta Mayo no vuelvo a dar señales por estar muy atareada e incomunicada.
(live, unknown origin; more Evan here)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario