domingo, 18 de noviembre de 2007

Sebastian Tellier - La Ritournelle VIDEO

Porque Bolachas siempre descubre interesantes videos:



La Ritournelle (the only love song)

Oh nothing's going to change my love for you
I wanna spend my life with you
So we make love on the grass under the moon
No one call tell, damned if I do
Forever journey on golden avenues
I drift in your eyes since I love you
I got that beat in my veins for only rule
Love is to share, mine is for you




A fantastic and moving video by American wonderkid Ace Norton

This radio edit (Mr Dan's mix) is available to buy in physical form on Sebastien Tellier's album "Universe" and on La Ritournelle CD/12" singles. The original 7min version of La Ritournelle is available on the album "Politics". Please also check out the original video to this track.


www.luckynumbermusic.com

www.recordmakers.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario