domingo, 11 de noviembre de 2007

Lifehouse - From Where You Are

Tema inédito en su último trabajo Who we are. Esta canción únicamente está disponible en iTunes.




La historia de la canción, gracias a kleinluka

"From Where You Are," written and performed by Jason Wade, a member of a band named Lifehouse. Mr. Wade was inspired to write the song by the death of a 16-year-old friend in an auto accident.

The commercial dramatizes the issue by showing a highway crowded with cars ­- filled with teenage passengers -­ that suddenly disappear. "Every year, nearly 6,000 teenagers go for a drive and never come back," says the actor Dennis Haysbert, the Allstate spokesman. He asks the parents watching the spot to "start the conversation" with their teenage children about driving safely.


Lyrics - "From Where You Are" by Jason Wade, Lifehouse
From Where You Are
By Jason Wade, Lifehouse

So far away from where you are
The miles have torn us way apart
And I miss you
Yeah I miss you

So far away from where you are
And standing underneath the stars
And I wish you
Were here

I miss the years that were erased
I miss the way the sunshine would light up your face
I miss all the little things
I never thought that they’d mean everything to me
Yeah I miss
And I wish you
Were here

I feel the beating of your heart
I see the shadows of your face
Just know that wherever you are
Yeah I miss you
And I wish you were here

I miss the years that were erased
I miss the ways the sunshine would light up your face
I miss all the little things
I never thought that they'd mean everything to me

Yeah I miss you
And I wish you
Were here

So far from where you are
These miles have torn us way apart
And I miss you
Yeah I miss you
Yeah I wish you
Were here

1 comentario:

  1. na verdade, esse vídeo não é do Album "Who We Are". E
    Essa música foi feita para uma campanha de trânsito, já que um amigo do Jason, de apenas 16 anos morreu em um acidente de carro.
    -----------------------------------
    in fact, this video isn't from the album "Who we are".
    This song was did to a advertising campaign of traffic. Because a teenager friend (16 year old) of Jason died in a car accident.

    ResponderEliminar