jueves, 28 de septiembre de 2006

James o'Toole


Rock / Alternative / Classical

Dublin,Ireland

Info en su MySpace:
James o'toole is a well known dublin street musician who has decided to start working on getting his numerous original songs out to other musicians and the public.... james was born in dublin's fatima mansions flats complex (which, for those of you not from ireland,is a pretty grim place to live) and grew up there and in crumlin....james has been writing songs for many years and has taught himself to play numerous instruments (everything except drums on the above tracks was performed by james).... " music has been and will always be my rope if i ever feel like i'm going under, i feel like i've built up so much anger and fire in my belly because of the state of the world, maybe because of where i grew up, but music is the soothing balm, it's my release valve, it stops me from exploding!...in the last year i've really felt that i've been discovering my voice gaining the range i needed to express myself completely..."


Canciones:
-sorrow -mp3-
-she -mp3-
-when I am laid in e.. -mp3-
-failure -mp3-

Video:


Get this video and more at MySpace.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario