viernes, 13 de abril de 2007

Shout out louds-Segundo disco

La banda sueca tiene 2º disco que ha sido producido por Bjorn de los Peter,Bjorn and John. Sale el 25 de abril, pero aqui en España tardara algo mas. Antes el 11 de Abril han sacado un primer sencillo Tonight I have to leave it.


Alternative

Stockholm, Sweden

WEB

MySpace

Componentes:
adam: vocals, guitars
carl: guitars
ted: bass
bebban: keyboards, backing vocals
eric: drums


Discografia:

-Howl howl gaff gaff (Info)


-Single Tonight I have to leave it (11 Abril 2007)


Tonight I Have To Leave It
Streams Of Whiskey - feat. The Essex Green
Tonight I Have To Leave It - Kleerup Remix
Tonight I Have To Leave It - The Russian Futurists Remix


-Our ill wills

Our second album "OUR ILL WILLS" is produced by our good friend Björn Yttling from Peter, Bjorn & John and will be released in:

Sweden. 25th April (Bud Fox Recordings).

Germany, Austria and Switzerland. 25th May (Haldern Pop Recordings / Bud Fox Recordings).

Denmark. 21st May (At:tack Music / Bud Fox Recordings)


Video:

Tonight I have to leave it

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario