lunes, 8 de enero de 2007

RADIO BLOG CLUB

It's a place where you can listen to music. You can search songs to listen to. I registrered to create a player there, but I don't know how to do it. So I created a player with available songs in RadioBlog. The problem was that I don't know how to get a code to put the player in the blog. So I leave you the link to listen to 26 songs. (It seems that I have to Idaho by Josh Ritter)
I have to add that it's great to find a Budapest song :)

The songs are:

01 Budapest - Get me home
02 Damien rice - 9 crimes
03 Snow Patrol - Set the Fire to the Third Bar
04 Incubus - Love Hurts
05 Incubus - Anna Molly
06 catherine feeny-I Still Dont
07 catherine feeny-I Come Home
08 David_ford-i_dont_care_what_you_call_me
09 Eskobar-The art of loosing
10 Eskobar-Immortality
11 Eskobar-Champagne
12 Josh Ritter - Thin Blue Flame
13 counting_crows-goodnight_elisabeth
14 paloalto-always_running_home
15 paloalto-last way out of here
16 Ane Brun-Rubber & Soul (Ane Brun feat. Teitur)
17 Cary brothers-all the rage
18 Cary brothers-honestly
19 RayLaMontagne_Crazy_Cover
20 Josh Ritter - Idaho
21 Josh Ritter - Idaho (REPETIDA :S )
22 David Ford-cheer up (you miserable fuck)
23 David Ford-state of the union
24 paloalto-bones
25 Mat kearney-all i need
26 Damien Rice - The Blowers Daughter (Closer Soundtrack)
27 Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars (acoustic)

Listen to them HERE

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario