miércoles, 21 de junio de 2006

SLEEVELESS (22 canciones!)

A PUREVOLUME.COM -DIGITAL COLLECTION


-we are the fury--better off this way
-everytime I die--the new black
-the sounds--ego
-madina lake--house of cards
-amber pacific--gone so young
-escape the fate--the guillotine
-rediscover--shake it
-all time low--coffee shop soundtrack
-agent sparks--polly anne
-mute math--typical
-the matches--little maggots
-between home and serenity--the victim
-heavens--patent pending
-the dresden dolls--backstabber
-maylene and the sons of disaster--tough as john jacobs
-the blood brothers--love rhymes with hideous car wreck (live)
-dragon force--through the fire and flames
-thebleedingalarm--sorrows the sea of my h..
-roses are red--failing
-crash romeo--get up, shut up
-the adored--tell me tell me
-the architects--reciprocity
-the working title--the mary getaway (I lost everything)


Puedes bajarlas 1 a 1, o todas en un Zip AQUI

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario